The Important Stuff: Food!
Paying for Lunch and Breakfast
- Pay online with credit/debit card through IC Campus Portal
- Send your student with a Check or Cash in an envelope to school and give to the Office.
- Make checks payable to Durango School District 9-R, and print "Lunch" and your students name in the memo line of your check.
- Free and Reduced Meal Application Forms: Free and reduced lunch forms are available on the Durango 9-R website or from the Juniper Front Office. The completed form is turned in to the District Office located at 201 East 12th Street. You may also turn it in at the Student Nutrition Services Office, located inside Durango High School at 2390 Main Avenue. Please contact the Juniper Front Office at 970-764-4185 if you need any help or have questions!
- Lunch pick up at Juniper will be 12:30-1:00pm daily.
- Go to your Infinite Campus account and access the school store
- pre-order your meals
- pick up daily and get charged only once you pick up
- Teachers request that you send your student with 2-3 snacks daily, that meet their needs
How to Obtain an Infinite Campus (IC) Account:
- Student usernames and passwords are provided at the school. If your student has not received a username and password or has forgotten it, please contact the Juniper Front Office.
- Parents should obtain their own IC Parent Portal account. Go to the Durango 9-R district website, durangoschools.org, and under the For Families section (at the top) select “IC Campus Portal” from the box that pops up on the right. Here you will find the link to submit a request for an account.
- Log into IC Campus Portal through our school website, juniper.durangoschools.org
- Upon your first log in, you may be required to immediately change your password. If not directed to do so please go to "Account Management" to change your password to something unique that you can remember.
- Keep your username and password in a secure place. If you have forgotten your login username or password, please contact The Juniper School Front Office.
- Once you have logged into the IC Campus Portal, you can download the Infinite Campus Portal App from iTunes App Store, the Google Play App Store or the Amazon App Store for Android. Enter District Name: Durango and State: Colorado and click Search. Click Durango then enter your username and password credentials to set up your account on your phone or tablet.
Free and Reduced Meal Application Information:
The 2020-2021 Free and Reduced Meal Application is now available. Click here for the Free and Reduced Meal Program Information to download the paper application and instructions. New this year, you can now complete an online application through your parent portal account.Click on this link to access your Parent Portal account Infinite Campus Parent Portal The instructions for completing an online application are attached to this email. If you have received a letter stating your student(s) are directly certified, you do not need to complete an application.